PLEASE HELP!!

Raphael2376

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok so the other day I wore a rigged mesh jacket, and suddenly noticed my avatars ribs/ abs poke out through the jacket. I took it off & looked closer to see it appeared like two nobbly pronounced bumps protruding out past the 'pecs' and stomach by at least an inch or so. I've never ever seen it before, and as well as that his upper back has turned weird & almost spikey, with the shoulder blades & lower neck looking oddly pronounced & jagged.

I have tried literally every fix I know of from relogging, to character tests, un-deforming, everything and to no avail. I reinstalled sl on multiple viewers, still no luck. It even effects other avatars, and on multiple viewers. 

I am certain this is new as I have never seen it before & it looks ridiculous. Any help is much appreciated! 

Is that the default avi or are you wearing a mesh avi? SL default avi has some problems though I've not see that before. If you are wearing a mesh over a default, be sure you are wearing the body alpha under the mesh body.

Do note that when you wear mesh clothing, you need to wear the alpha layer that comes with it. If that is a mesh shirt, the problem is in the shirt, not the avi.

The default avis just are lumpy and deform badly in different poses.

I can't see anything in the pictures that doesn't to me fall within the range of their underlying flaws. It is something to either get used to, or move into the world of mesh avatars and swap those problems for new ones.

Yea I know what you mean, but I am sure it wasn't this bad before? Like his back looks like the rocky mountains lol, I remember it being smoother?

TBH I've not been on sl in a while so maybe I'm just remembering it better than it was? But its pretty horrid looking either way, lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.