How can I insert multiple animations to a poseball so that the animations...

examining

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Here I am scripting too and very happy about it (OK sort of scripting).
I searched all over the market for martial arts poseballs.
There are only 2-3, I bought them all but needed more.
No way whatsoever to discover any more, perhaps if I could travel in japanese sims.
Do not know nor find where could I go.
Nevertheless there were lots of animations in the market sold without a poseball.
The idea came to me I could somehow insert them to a ball, and thanks to the accepted as a solution answer in page https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Creation/Im-seeking-for-a-beginner-tutorial-on-how-to-create-objects-that/qaq-p/1251191
I have my first poseball I created with an animation I bought.
Now the question I have is how can I insert multiple animations to a poseball without an options menu, I mean so that the animations flow smoothly one after the other.
Thanks a lot for your help.

P.S. I am optimistic about finding something I can do myself, not because I trust myself that much but because of the miracles that keep happening re my sl learning one after the other.  You know, satisfaction when one discovers something through his own efforts...

So in the mean time, from all and every info I discovered about my question, only the freebie poseballs in the market helped somehow.  That is I have now a poseball with multiple animations and a menu, not  exactly what I needed.

Of course I'd be glad to hire a scripter, but where to find one and what is the approx amount I should pay?  Have no idea and no friends to ask.  But life is so much better without friends and happy than with them and unhappy I cannot describe the amount of it.

1 answer to this question

Your poseball would need to be scripted specifically to do that.  It's not particularly hard to do, but I would be surprised to find a ready-made generic script that would do it well.  It would be best to write a custom script to meet your needs, or hire a scripter to do it.  What you are asking for is common in systems designed for exercise sequences -- like Tai Chi or Yoga.  In a more complicated form, that sort of script controls dance machines.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.