About creating and selling jewellery

examining

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1) Following line appears in a product in the market:

"You are not allowed to give or sell these Mesh, or parts of them in any kind full permission away."

Does this mean I can give them away or sell as copy/mod, copy/transfer, mod/transfer but not all the three of them?

I believe this is true but I have to confirm it as it is a serious matter.

2) Does an object have to be full perm (copy, mod, transfer) to be added in a giver item and given away or is it enough to be copy., transfer?

I believe the second, but I need to confirm it as I am so young and clueless,

Tks

P.S.:  I consider this question as not having been answered  and I need the answer. 

1) Does the first sentence mean I can sell or give away items as copy/mod, copy/transfer, mod/transfer but not as copy/mod/transfer?

2) Can I add an item copy/transfer to a giver object so that to give it as a gift or the gift must be copy/mod/transfer?

Thanks again

1 answer to this question

Some creators make mesh components that are intended for use by other creators.  For example, a creator might make a ring that is untextured, hoping to sell it to some other person (you, maybe?) who will add a texture and maybe a script to make it do something magical.  The creator will sell his ring to you in Marketplace but will say, "This is a full perm ring.  You may add things to it and resell it if you like, but you may not sell it in its current form.  You must modify it in some distinctive way if you want to sell it as your own product."  He might also say, "You may even sell this ring in its current form if you wish, but not with transfer perms."   That's another common limitation.  Pay attention to those restrictions before you buy components for re-use in your own products.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.