How to find out the objects belonging to others than the group on my sim

examining

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There used to be more than a thousand, they were all mine before to create the group.

Recently they were 0 as I checked them all and either erased, replaced, or set to the group all of them so that it will be easy to return eventual objects belonging really to others when I'll make the sim accessible to visitors.

But now I see 19 of them again and I realized that by mistake I had removed the group's tag from my avi, so I looked around and found the most of them, recently rezzed and corrected this also I weared again the group's tag.

But there remain some of them which cannot locate.

So how can I see to whom do they belong those left belonging to others as per the about land/objects tab?

P.S.  The thing is except of a miracle all objects here belong to me or an alt of mine.  I try to have them all set to the group so that 0 objects belonging to others appear in the tab and so that whenever other people comes to set autoreturn to 1 and return them immediately eventual malevolent objects. Do not want though to return my own as they are needed.  They must be small or hidden that's why cannot locate them.  So this remains unresolved unless if I take a detailed tour around.

1 answer to this question

Click on the little circle of arrows on that About Land >>> Objects page to refresh the list of objects in the parcel.  It will tell you who owns objects and how many of them there are.  Highlight any person's line in that list and click Return to send them back to the person.  In theory, you ought to be able to see each of the person's objects while you have that line highlighted.  If they are small, or inside other objects, or too far away, however, you won't be able to spot them on the ground. You'll just have to trust the Return button to send them all back to their owner.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2996 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.