I have this radio receiver but cannot hear music or anything. Must I settle my media on the sim?

examining

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This could be something else than everything else, but do not know where else to post it.

All this time I was dealing with appearance (of the sim, and of avatars etc) but cannot yet touch the media question.  Cannot see television not listen to music other than the default one by the estate owners.  How can I listen to this radio music (as per the seeing television I will post the question in another thread).

Thanks

P.S.: As I said elsewhere, here is what the about land/covenant says: "This sim comes with FULL estate manager rights and has NO COVENANT. You can do on it whatever you want as long as you respect the T.O.S. of Linden Lab."

Do not think it's the landlord, it's awkward me who cannot fix the media in my land.

1 answer to this question

don't post it in different threads please... you will get answers all over the place.

When your land is group owned, that way it sounds for me, you need to contact your landlord.

He/she can give you permissions to change the streams for sound and media.

added:

if your land is groupowned you need to deed the tv/radio to the group or it won't work .

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.