Need a full perm animation for holding a doll?

Blazin Aubret

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hey everyone Smiley Happy

I'm willing to buy it if anyone knows where to purchase it but I need an animation that overrides ao's. I am making a doll that I want to have the avatar hold in it's hand. It will look like I am holding the dolls hand and it is hanging off my hand if that makes sense? Here is a screenshot of an example so you see what I mean https://gyazo.com/ea3ad5fbc12f0a2f35a870b4885eb3a9

I have tried a few but my AO ends up taking over. Any ideas on where I can get a full perm one or how to make one?

Thanks so much in advance Smiley Happy

You need a Priority4 hold and I am sure there are lots out there.

The issue may very well be with your AOs as unfortunately some folks making them put P4 (priority 4) animations in their AOs. So there IS an issue and often conflicts. My AO is many years old and I am very fond of it. Sometimes good to keep the old and "unimproved" things. I almost never have issues with any holds. 

If you can find an old AO (maybe like some of the older free ones on the marketplace, you  might test with them. and see if the holds that won't work for you do work for others.  Also check that you are buying a Priority 4 hold (it should say in the description).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.