Why are my Avi's ankles over lapping the mesh slink foot?

Chabby91

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My Avi's ankles are literally overlapping the mesh foot attachments i have her wearing which are the slink high, i dont have this problem with my other alt Avi. I tried reshaping and editing her appearance multiple times, and tried wearing an alpha but that just makes her whole bottom half below the torso disappear. I dont know what else to do, i know its fixable beacause my other avi has the same shape/body and slink high foot and her ankles dont look wierd and overlap like they do for my main avi.... Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!! please i just want this fixed for me, ive been trying to fix alone for 3 days now!!! 

p.s Ihave pictures of what I mean below.

3 answers to this question

Look at your body fat and leg muscles. Also check the documentation that came with your other mesh. What you are seeing is the size isn't big enough. The "size" of the foot is the size of the ankle attachment. Try a larger size. Most bodies use the XS but the uLukie actually requires a larger size.

Good luck.

• Like 2

I don't personally use slink as i make feet myself, however it looks as though your slink feet are made for a much smaller size leg.

Even if they are figged for fitted mesh there are certain cases where its very hard to get exact ankle matching, Your shape is one of those cases. The leg muscle section stretches the shape of the ankle where as in 90% of cases one size will fit everyone because the ankle actually changes very little.

Do slink offer a bigger size? if so try that, if they don't then you have two choices, go and buy some feet which will fit your shape. Make sure you try demos because given your shape most will not fit you. 

Alternatively you can reduce your leg muscles and body fat. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.