Looking for Models

Chelsea Malibu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you a Steelhead Girl?  

Do you have that drop dead gorgeous country, biker or girl next door look?  If so, I am hiring two to three models for my upcoming 10th anniversary line.

Pay is $1,000 for a 2 hour shoot as well as all the clothes you will model.  These are pre-release fashions that no one else will have yet.

Photo and video from the shoot will be used in coming promotional videos and stills for a new line about to launch from Steelhead outfitters..

Please send photos and a note card with available times to Chelsea Malibu in world.  Also include the mesh body types you have. I will contact all parties of interest to meet briefly and see you in person before hiring.

Thank you!

Hiya!

My Display name is Regina Mills in SL! (Miley Mowbray user name)

With modelling experience! And a variety of looks! I'm the kind of person that changes their appearance Afew times a week Haha! I have some Photos of my On my Flickr and Instagram! A decent I world photographer and use a variety of Mesh body enhancements! Such as slink! Wowmeh. And a selection of mesh heads! I will contact the you Inworld as requested in your ad! And hope we can discuss your position! https://flic.kr/p/D5NBRE

Kind Regards!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2988 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.