Graphic Design Services

SAULGOODiE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello folks! Merchants and makers alike, branding is very important! SL is flooded with horrible design, quickly thrown together for quickness sake, slapped up to promote both shops and events! I am here to provide graphic design services to all who may be interested, at a reasonable price! All pricing is in Linden Dollars, but paypal is available for USD transactions and larger jobs! I have an extensive portfolio of work I have created for clients IRL, If you are interested send me a direct message and I will send you my website link! Some examples of jobs I can on for you or your business....

• Logo Design (approx 500-4,000 L$)
  • Promotional Artwork (approx 500-1,000 L$) 
  • Flyer Design for Events (approx 300-1,000 L$)
  • Complete Store Branding (approx 1,000-10,000 L$)
  • Design for Texture (approx 100-1,000 L$)
  • Comissioned Creative Work, Paintings or Home Decor (approx 600-10,000 L$)

Prices are listed as approximation windows, as I work with all my clients one-on-one to assess the work needed and level of detail. Prices listed are meant to be a rough estimate, all prices are negotiable. 

You can see some of my work inworld at my Cafe

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Career in Second life like you but how to star I can only creat clotha, shoes, skins, alpha, eyes, shapes like the basic, im just learning Animation scripts,and makeing mesh stuff and graphics like the way everyone else the way sl it self was, how did you start your designer career, is it fliker you use to start makeing my portfolio? I have blender, gimp and mesh mixerm I just like to learn to know of from people allready there so when I do it will help me understand it to get started, it is just something I have never don`t before and I whant to try it put my skills to the test rathere than my ego and whants.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.