Getting LL to return a deeded tv

TB Monentes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi

I need to know where to go with this, because I've never had an issue I couldn't solve in world.

I joined a group where I needed to deed my tv for it to work on the land I'm renting, and now I cannot get it back. I am told this is a "bug" in the system, and if I have my group tag on, I should be able to take it, but nothing. The group ower has the group to where SHE had to deed my tv for me (and I know that's BS, because I've never seen a group owner have to do that, and I've ALWAYS been able to take my deeded things back). 

I can't ask the group owner, because she is not around. Like, ever. Can I get LL to go over her to get my tv back to me? That's all I want at this point.

2 answers to this question

Bobbie is virtually correct.  It doesn't necessarily have to be the group owner who returns the TV to you, but it does have to be a group member who has the authority to sell group assets.  Typically, that power is reserved to group officers.  Once you deeded the TV to the group, it was no longer yours, so the new owner -- the group -- gets to decide what to do with it.  It's not a bug at all.  That's the way ownership works, in SL or RL.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.