"New" on SL

Raqyiah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, I'm new on this game, well, i've tried it several times, but I was allways lost... But i've decided to dedicate some of my time to understand it... I'm not good speaking english, and some of the tutorials/explanations are in english and don't understand somethings.

I know how to modify the avatar shape, put new clothes etc... But there are some notions I don't undersand... Like the HUD name, or the Belleza shape... I see some clothes that tells it fits with belleza, etc, but what is it?

Before i was playing only IMVU, but it annoyes me, and would like to try this, it seems more interesting.

If you can help me by replying this post or leaving a message, I will be gratefull the rest of my life, lol.

So I speak spanish and french, and I've an European timezone (if you want to add me or smething like that TuT)

Thanks for your attention and have a nice day c:

Belleza isn't a shape, but a mesh body. Many people prefer to wear a mesh body that replaces the standart avatar body below their neck. Its curves are smoother, than the standart avatar. But because its a mesh avatar, it doesn't work like the standart body and clothes that may fit the standart avatar may not fit the Belleza body.

If you see a product that says it fits the Belleza body, then that means that its fitted for this body or the product folder at least includes a version that is made for this body.

awww.dont worry about it

it may seem mysterious but it means the exact same thing as "compatible with"

for example: a program might work on windows but not on mac

same thing here

you have this belleza body and a peice of clothing says "belleza" then that only means that its compatible with belleza

1. Which viewer are you using? If you're using the Firestorm viewer, they have support groups in Spanish and French.

2. Use Search to find groups and places where people speak your primary languages. The more people in the group and the higher traffic number the place has, the more people there will be to answer your questions or just chat.

3. Get a good Translator that you can use in local chat. The Q-Translator is good. I've had it for years, & they still send updated versions, so they have good customer support.

4. Search for activity groups and places that interest you. If you find people who like the same things you do and are in your same time zone, that's more fun than wandering around sims that are empty when you're in SL.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.