henamtion hud dont work

Kayleen Rae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i got the Henmation dance hus  but it wont work i cant even get help from the place  i tryes so often   i cant get to the web config either  i paid so much for this thing and now  it wont work no mater what i do . it is bad that not even the guy who mad eit answers  or helps with his so called suport

can anyone help me

can i get my money back  ?

2 answers to this question

You'll have to deal with the merchant about service for the HUD or about any potential refund. We can't do anything for you here, and it's not Linden Lab's responsibility.  You and the merchant will have to work it out.

FWIW, Henmation is one of the big animation outfits in SL, so a lot of people use their anims and that HUD.  If you read the instructional notecard that came with it, you should have all the information you need to make it work.

I'm sorry, Henmations management and support for any of their web-based products and external database managed products has been absent for a few years. The animations work well if extracted and placed in any number of Note Card based HUD AOs

Please read this thread..

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Henmations-webconfigure-pages/m-p/2552422

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.