ROUND Mesh Head

melody Swashbuckler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After searching and searching i've decided to go to the forums and hopefully you all can help me out.... i am looking for a mesh head with facial expressions that has a round, heartshaped face. For whatever reasons, the heads i have found are not as round as i want them to be. Maybe i am just outa my mind for wanting a round face. Have seen several products that in the pictures they appear to be round but then when i wear the mesh head and the included shape, they are not round at all.

Here is a picture of the face shape i am looking for. Please ignore the overly large eyes...

Please help me find a mesh head that's ROUND!

Yes Bree, the picture is of my default LL head with, yes, the sliders that controls Head Squash set to 0 and Head Shape set to 100. i am searching for a mesh head that is round in shape, not oval or pointy chinned but round. All of the mesh heads i have found are either oval shape or have the chin come to a point. i have found that some mesh heads do react to the Head Squash slider though, but none that make the round shaped face that i am seeking.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.