New to second life. In search of job!

MamaWolf2015

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

if you would mention your skills, employers would already have a little impression.

Don't expect to much about a job in sl when you'r not able to deliver high quality, in all different meaning... objects, clothes, and appearance if you'r host or dancer.

Hosting and dancing are the most common jobs,, mostly depending on tips. Your look and verbal skills will be most important.

If you'r new, i'd reccommend to start with exploring SL for some time, get to know how everything works and most important, make friends.

On day 1 you really don't need a job. You need to learn the basics of the world, explore and figure things out. Unless you are on a new account perhaps. The money you will earn from any job you will be able to get will pay literally pennies for each hour you work. Honestly, until you are really sure you plan to stay in SL money isn't a requirement.

I agree with the other two who have responded, I am not opposed to hiring people new to second life, but generally would like you to have a good grasp at first. You'll have to know how to move around, what an AO is, mesh etc. Its all about face in SL pretty much, attitude is a good one as well and how you present yourself. Most people won't hire you until you are at least 30 days old in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.