restore account

Picoletta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

If you have cancelled your account, you may be able to restore it, depending on how long ago it was cancelled. There is a US$9.95 reactivation fee for restoring an account.

32px-KBwarning.png Warning: Even if your account is restored, the associated inventory, land, and Linden dollar balance may be unrecoverable.

To start the process:

1. Open a support case.
  2. Under What type of problem are you having? choose Account Issue.
  3. Choose Reactivate an old account.
  4. Enter the required information
  5. Click Submit.

If your account is very young and does not have much in its inventory, it may be cheaper to open a new account and forget the one you canceled.

BTW, if the one that you canceled was a Premium account, check to be sure that you actually canceled it.  If your dashboard says "Cancellation Pending", then your account is still alive and will be active until the end of the billing period that you have already paid for.  Contact Live Chat and tell them that you have changed your mind. That won't cost you anything.

• Like 1

Usually simple. Even if it's "deleted" you can usually still get into the dashboard if it's been less than 90 days. I've actually recovered one I deleted 3 years ago then decided I wanted it back because it had a legacy last name. I was able to get it back and it still had all it's inventory as well. Just depends as far as the inventory goes.

You are a Basic member. You do not have access to Live Chat. Your account is pending cancellation today. If you contact Linden Lab's billing office immediately, you may be able to get them to stop the cancellation. If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067

France: 0805-101-490

Germany: 0800-664-5510

Japan: 0066-33-132-830

Portugal: 800-814-450

Spain: 800-300-560

UK: 0800-048-4646

Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277

**Note: Support is offered only in English

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.