Inventory missing yesterday.we fallowed steps onhttp://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_missing_inventory

QuiteCutie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

yesterday I logged in my Invertory missing 3/4 all i have is a head we fallowed all steps on this pagehttp://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_missing_inventory. did not work , reset on fetched items

logged in to the SL viewer still same there. we cleared cache manually. we did step by step.

I can't ecepet tems from my partner , can't click on floders. only thing in my invertory is received items.

2 answers to this question

You're missing three quarters of your inventory .... all you have is a head ... and it's in the Received Items folder?  That's bizarre.

It sounds like you have a massive Internet connection problem so things are not downloading properly. Before you do anything else, I suggest at least rebooting both your router and your modem.  Get off of wifi completely if you can.  Use a cable connection instead.  Then try the manual cache clear routine again.  If you still have trouble and if you are a Premium member, contact Live Chat and ask for help, or submit a support case.  If you are not a Premium member, consider paying the Premium membership fee for a month or so, so that you get access to Live Chat and the technical support case categories.

If you are using any third party viewer, first download the official SL viewer. SL won't help you if you are using any viewer other than the official one. Sometimes, just logging into the official viewer reestablishes connections. I had that problem with one avi with a particular release of it's viewer and only that avi. Next update, the problem was gone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.