Game playing Object to be given away.

Gregory McLeod

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am about to delete my account and take up other pastimes. I have spent too many hours scripting. What have I achieved, one Chinese Checker playing game.

I would like to donate this to someone with the time and interest to take it and make use of it for gain or not as they will.

The game is known as ChinChek and appeared in a few places but I never managed to make money out ot it.

CAN YOU?

Please apply to Gregory McLeod with a statement of what you might be able to do with the game.

I will decide who gets it on the 31st December and provide a sample plus all the scripting at no charge.

well,logicaly it should be possible to do a variety of things with such a system.

lasers,missile barrages.a massive playing field using the same mechanics of the game in question,with the same object (size increase of course),where the different peices are star fighters.

there are alot of things you can do with a little creativity and some time

id definitly love to take a try at it

• 2 weeks later...

OK I will try to send the object. Please be aware that there are some security elements within the scripts which may need explanation. Please just try the game before you explore the scripts within all the sub-objects.

I also have some other objects  related to the game - noticeboard, notecard etc I will include them.

Please examine the object and if any problems send an IM to Gregory McLeod. I will not terminate my account until you are satisfied you understand the object and it's scripts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.