script wont save in Mono but saves ok as lsl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm having a problem saving a specific script in Mono although I can save it ok as lsl
when I try to save it from a rezzed object inworld, I get: Unable to upload due to the following reason: (blank)
when i try to save the inventory copy, I get: Unable to upload due to the following reason: The server is experiencing unexpected difficulties.
my preferences have "save scripts in inventory as Mono instead of lsl" activated.
It is only this one script I'm having a problem with, I can save all other scripts ok
I have tried in several regions with different servers and with different avatars, but with the same result
I also tried creating a new script and copy / pasting the problem script into it, but still wont save in Mono
Any ideas or guidance would be appreciated

The easiest way to solve that one is to go to a different region and let its servers try. That error message is often not telling you that you have a problem with your script. It's the server that has a problem.  (In this case, several servers, but the answer is the same. )  However, I don't think I would worry. If you can save the script as LSL, do it. After all, you can always convert it to Mono when you put it into a rezzed object later. Who cares what form it's in while it's in your inventory?

• Like 1

Found the problem! As i suspected it was an error in the script, despite it not giving a syntax error.

Didn't think it was the servers because, as I said, i tried saving it in several regions on different server types with several avatars.

The error: I had a "jump out;" statement but with two "@ out;" statements.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.