hey can anyone tell me how can i upload the skin?

Yasminur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

İmma new, i come from imvu, i was an popular creator but i will also here starting for work..
İ begin for little works, i learn... But i have a question, example; i have an template what i make skin. How can i upload this to secondlife mine skin Textures, can anyone tell me info from this question?

Thank you

the same as normal textures/

one for the head

one for the upper body

one for the lower body

in the edit mode of a new skin you can replace the basic textures for yours

I think you should keep in mind more and more mesh bodies are worn, skin appliers work differently than the basic skin only.

You upload any asset to SL from the Build >>> Upload menu in your viewer.  Uploading a texture will cost you L$10.  Unless you are uploading a final version, however, I recommend using the Local Textures option, which will cost you nothing at all.  A Local Texture is only visible to you and is only visible until you log out, but it's an excellent way to preview what a texture will look like in world.  Your other free option is to upload and test textures on the beta (Aditi) grid.  Textures that are uploaded there cannot be transfered to the main grid, but will remain in your Aditi inventory as long as you want.

Skin textures obviously need to be drawn to the appropriate UV map for the avatar you want to apply them to.  As Alwin says, if you will not be applying your textures to the "classic" SL avatar body, you will need to either get the UV maps for the correct body or use an applier customized to that body.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.