Looking for someone new

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My favorite band in sl is ENGRAMA but they are not new in sl music scene i think. You can search the group and join for infos and notices of their gigs inworld. They also do live video  streaming while performing.

They play their own original composition and some covers from Radiohead, Portishead, Sigurros, Massive attack and other music with the same genre *with live video  streaming.*

It depends what you're into. I manage Rocky Toocool, a fab singer who covers rock, blues, country, and more. He has shows almost every day - the schedule for the week is in my profile picks. His shows are always great fun, and we would love to have you come over and join us! We have themes and contests, and you can be a fan on Facebook too! I also recommend Euan Hubbenfluff, an amazing singer who covers a huge range, from big band and show tunes to pop and oldies. His voice is simply stunning. Then there is Pandora Breadbin, a wonderful singer, again from oldies to more current stuff, with some rock and jazz. And if you like a bit of Elvis then you can't go wrong with BubbaC John, the best Elvis tribute act in SL, and the most fun entertainer. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.