Have any of you matched Belleza Amelia Tan with slink feet and hands?

Passeando

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My computer is so bad for graphics, I always have the impression it's never matched. Yes, Slink Resident have kindly helped me but it happened that I changed my skin to Belleza and I was supposed to know how to match it already..

Have anyone tried? If so could you describe wich blenders you used? Slink Resident told me that belleza works well with Satured Red colors, I just can't judge, anyway for me it never appears good  :( 

Thank you in advance for all comments and responses!

1. Have you checked the Belleza store first for the Appliers for tone you use, they offer both Omega & Slink appleirs which makes the task of matching pain free

2. Don't use default windlight to manually match skin tones. CaiWL & Nam's Optimal Skin & prim are widely recommended.

3. Make sure basic shaders are enabled in viewer preferences

4. The slink website gives step by step instructions and a guide to the RGB codes needed for some of the Belleza shades http://slinkstyle.com/belleza-manual-matching/

Passeando wrote:

My computer is so bad for graphics, I always have the impression it's never matched. Yes, Slink Resident have kindly helped me but it happened that I changed my skin to Belleza and I was supposed to know how to match it already..

Have anyone tried? If so could you describe wich blenders you used? Slink Resident told me that belleza works well with Satured Red colors, I just can't judge, anyway for me it never appears good  
:(

Thank you in advance for all comments and responses!

You can go to the Belleza store and buy appliers for L$100 - one will work for all Slink hands and the other will work for all Slink feet. They "paint" the hands/feet with the actual skin texture the maker used originally so they'll match as well as possible. "Amelia" is a recent skin made after Belleza standardized their skin tones so you would buy the "Tan" color and, when you use it and it gives you a range of options, select "Mya", which is the same as all other recent skins.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.