i want my Kimberly look again.

aprilmay2792

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Nobody else can do it.  Only you know what Kimberly used to look like.  Besides which, you have the skin that Kimberly used.  You'll just have to start with a shape that seems fairly close to what you remember -- maybe a starter shape from one of the classic avatars in your Library >>> Clothing >>> Initial Outfits folder -- and then work gently with the 72 sliders in Appearance >>> Shape until you find her again.

Being philosophical, there are a few lessons in this.  One is that you should get in the habit of saving your appearance every time you hit on a new look that you like.  I keep an "Emergency Me" outfit that is a default shape, skin, hair style, that I can go back to if I mess everything up.  Another lesson is that it's OK to experiment.  Sometimes you find interesting ways to see yourself -- and present yourself -- when you are forced out of your familiar self-image.  And another lesson perhaps is that you should make small changes, one at a time, instead of trying to change too many things at once.  That "Emergency Me" shape of mine has evolved very slowly over 9 years -- a wider nose, a tummy tuck, narrower shoulders .... -- as I have changed my ideas about who I wanted to be.

• Like 1

aprilmay2792 wrote:

i accindentaly change my looks but miss kinberly look is gone. please help

Go to the "Me" menu, pick "Choose an Avatar" and you can get a new copy of the Kimberly starter avatar. If you have trouble with the "Choose an Avatar" menu you can also go to "Library" folder at the bottom of your inventory, go to "Clothing" and then "Initial Outfits" and the look for the Kimberly avatar will be one of the folders. Drag that folder from the inventory panel onto your avatar. After that you can go to the "Appearance" window (the button with the T-shirt icon) and save it as an outfit.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.