Linden home in an adult community?

curiousite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

You can't get a Linden Home in an Adult region.  They're all in Moderate regions.

You can, however, abandon your Linden Home.  Find a parcel for sale in an Adult region.  (Try a Map search on "Zindra" to find the Adult Mainland continent.)

You can buy an Adult parcel.  You will not be charged monthly tier on the first 512 sq. m of Mainland you own.  So, outside of the initial purchase price, you could own a 512 m2 Adult parcel and not pay any additional monthly fees.  You may buy a larger parcel if you wish, and then you would incur a monthly fee according to the tier table.

However...I'd suggest trying your present Linden Home for a month or so.  You can do, um, adult recreational activities there, just don't go flying naked through the neighborhood.  Keep it behind closed doors.

ok all linden homes are MODERATE- and their themes are HOME based with other homes close by you--- like a gated community without the GATED part- LOL

I also have my own linden home and i hav ehad mine for over 5 years--- i use my home to store boxes of created BOXED objects/my creations in case SL eats my inventory ----AGAIN.... 

I personally am happy with my linden home and I used it as a back up HOME LOCATION in case SL has SERVER side roll/MAINTAINCE and i dont want to end up in an info hub

KEEP IN  MIND...you can get and ADDITIONAL parcel--- on top of the Linden home--- if you desire in an adult region ---- I am also doing this as well!

ALSO-- another thing to think about--- your linden home DOESNT count towards your 117 prim allowance...but if u moved to mainland---you still only gfet 512qm land allowance and 117prim and you will get a vacant lot and you will still have to rez a hosue out ---which WILL count towards your prims

SO I suggest you move into your linden home---then set it as HOME LOCATION......then use it as a back up place.....and get a land in an adult region if you are still desiring ADULT land...

Good luck and ***HUGS***

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.