jobs hiering

frankalishis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

No, you don't.  The easiest way to get $L is to buy them, with a credit card, a PayPal or a Skrill account.  Besides, a ton of stuff is available in Second Life for free.  Or you can learn to make your own stuff.  If you get good enough, you can even sell it.

But there ARE jobs available.  People looking to hire you will usually want you to have at least 30 days experience in Second Life.  Most jobs don't pay even minimum wage, compared to Real Life, so unless the work is something you enjoy for its own sake, just buy your $L as I said before.

Find job openings with Search, using the Classifieds/Employment section.

• Like 2

Click on search  then classifieds on the left hand side  of the window that pops up   then select employment.   Choose what you think you would like.   I have worked in sl for 8 plus years  and i never used real life money.   Many people use real life money and their inventories are filled with items they only used a couple of times.    Now having said that  if you have lots of excess money in real life   then yes use a credit card to buy lindens.  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.