Im having somany issue after the roll back of oct 28

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ive been having so many issues sence the last rool back

!. Every tine i TP i crash   i get the *Veiw im / Quit*

2 Tries to uses Market place say . "Status_no _Connection"

3 Now when i log in i can not it say There was a problem saving the defult ojects permissions  " Status_no_Connection"

I have done the follwong reset my cable and router

did a virus scan

did a complete fresh install now nothing works

It certainly seems like a networking problem, when both Marketplace and the viewer are both having connection problems, so restarting the router and cable modem was the right thing to try. Because that didn't help, I suppose it's either a problem with your internet service (somehow preventing connections to the Linden servers) or your local machine's network configuration (but again, specific to Linden connections, assuming the rest of the Internet is fine -- right?).

The "... problem saving the default object permissions...", does that happen every time you try to connect? There are relevant reports in the forum and on the jira, but they seem to be intermittent errors.

Do you have the same problems when logging into a different region?

If this only started after the rolls this week it's possible your region came back online with capabilities failure, which would cause all your symptoms. If it's a caps fail issue then everyone else logging into that region will also have the same problems.

If logging into a different region fixes the problem then your home region needs to be restarted again.

If you have the problem no matter which region you login to, then see Qie's advice above.

This has happened in different regoin and all too i have all the lasteset driver , i have used 2 different veiwers too  still the same thing . I just seems odd i can log in to other things just fine it sl that the problem  after the rool back . i was not having any issies then . i have done every thing visible poss on my end as well

Pestilence Lycheborne wrote:

the oject permissions happen all the time . i dont even  go to market place and get the pops up for it

You keep mentioning Marketplace. There's no reason the default object permissions bug would have anything to do with Marketplace, so it's not surprising you don't "even" need to open Marketplace to trigger it. The reason I'm focusing on this is that you originally said:

2 Tries to uses Market place say . "Status_no _Connection"

which suggests some broader network problem than just your SL viewer's connectivity -- but now I'm wondering: If you just open Marketplace in your browser -- just click on https://marketplace.secondlife.com -- does it cause any trouble? (That is, I'm now guessing that you didn't have problems with Marketplace itself, but were trying to access it through a viewer that was already disconnected.)

Anyway, even ignoring everything about Marketplace, there is some kind of network problem here, and it's nothing to do with any roll back.

Come to think of it: What "roll back"? There were no version roll backs on the 28th, so... is this about some specific region's contents that had to be rolled back?

But again, that doesn't matter to the problem here. Something changed in your network connection to make it stop working for Second Life. Any change in firewall or other configuration? Any software update on your machine? (By the way, is it Mac, PC, Linux? Can we get the usual details of the installation from Help / About Second Life?)

Also, if you happen to be connecting through WiFi, the slightest change of anything in the environment can hurt connectivity enough that Second Life will frequently fail, even when most network stuff seems to work fine. That doesn't mean you can't connect SL through WiFi, but that when you do, it's always among the first things to suspect when problems arise.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.