hiding name in goups or

SilveraAllenDarkfold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have a question say you have a friend and they suddenly go poof  you look at thier profile and see that all thier groups are still listed But when you phyically check those groups you dont see said persons name in the list. what does this mean can anyone help with answers. cause i know you can hide your groups  from everyone

most concerned

If your friend has poofed, most likely they have deleted their account.  The groups may still show on their profile, but in the groups themselves they will be gone since their account no longer exists.  Yes you can hide groups from showing on your profile, but there is no way to hide yourself within a group.  Hope that helps.

Amara Bandalora wrote:

If your friend has poofed,
most likely they have deleted their account.
 The groups may still show on their profile, but in the groups themselves they will be gone since their account no longer exists.  Yes you can hide groups from showing on your profile, but there is no way to hide yourself within a group.  Hope that helps.

That may have helped Silvera, but now I'm confused. You can look at profiles of deleted accounts?

• 2 weeks later...

if the account is deleted it shouldn't come up in search.

i've had someone not login for days now & same issue... only the person wouldnt leave without warning... their name is not in the groups but they didnt pick up her stuff & didnt say bye so i know they did not intentionally leave SL... profile still has all their groups in it...

so... a mystery

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.