How do I take off this layer?

vincecm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok so when I go to take off an put on clothing this white corset type of thing never goes away. I have it now so that I've all my clothing taken off an its still there. Iv fully clothed up an it is still there. How do I take this layer off so you can see all the clothing I have on or what little I choose to put on?

7 answers to this question

vincecm wrote:

... Iv fully clothed up an it is still there. How do I take this layer off so you can see all the clothing I have on

Guys - this doesn't look like the normal "I can't remove underwear"... seems to cover any clothes the OP puts on too.

@ vincecm - As well as clothes we can wear "attachments".  Clothes are 'painted' onto the skin or layers above, 'attachments' are 3D objects built in SL and then worn as props.  They could be anything from a belt to a spaceship (or wherever imagination leads).

Having removed all your clothes and put others on and found this thing is still there it sounds like it is this type of attachment.  The simplest way to identify it is to right-click on it, if possible.  If it is an attachment there will be an option in the menu to 'detach' or 'detach all', which will get rid of it.  Failing that go to your inventory and in the search-box at the top of the inventory window (not at the top of SL itself) and type the word 'worn'.  This will select all those items in inventory that contain that word.  Right-click on and detach anything which says 'attached to .....' after the name

i also have this layer on my avatar.

The other answers are wrong. i have tried other skins that i got in SL markets, a whole load of other skins, and the layer never disappears. The avatar is age verified weeks ago, settings revised to Adult, i have tried reset to the basic avatar and the layer is still there. the only solution seems to me to kill the avi and begin again.

I have no idea what it is and SL help becaomes increasingly impenetrable - its is impossible ven to find where to get advice, never mind an answer!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.