Hello all :)

CupcakeEarthquake

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello :) I'm new to SL and just wanted to introduce myself. I must admit I was abit lost at first but getting used to it slowly lol. The only thing I'm trying to learn now is skins and shape for my character :/.

I'm sure I'll get the hang of it sooner or later! :) Hope to meet some nice people on here, I'm friendly and abit shy.

CupcakeEarthquake wrote:

The only thing I'm trying to learn now is skins and shape for my character
:/

Hi Cupcake.  Welcome to SL.

There is some good advice on the Your Avatar section of the forums is you still need help.  Have you changed out of the starter mesh avatar?  Those are there as examples of what can be done in SL but are next to impossible to work with.  Everything is much easier if you change to one of the classic avatars and build up from there.

Hi and welcome to secondlife! If you need help let me know in world,I'd be glad to help. I am a shopaholic in game and know alot of places and can show you mesh bodies . This is a great blog about mesh bodies. I would take a look at it before you buy ,There is quite a few to get ! I chosen a body and stuck with it hehe.

http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-tutorials/848-2/

:womanhappy: Premium is way to go too ,I like having a house to change in ,and the  premium sandbox is nice .Less people.. less laggy :P

Hi Cupcake,

Welcome to SL! It's a fun and interesting world with so many things to explore. If you ever want to try roleplaying, let me know. I'm into Old West roleplay myself, but there are many other kinds of roleplay sims that are pretty cool. Heck, there are many fabulous things to do in SL no matter what you're interested in. :)

Have fun!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.