Modifying the shape of M3 venus head eye shape?

Nyx Drezelan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been seeing all types of anime avatars with the M3 venus head that look great and have a lot of variety, but I can't figure out how to change the overall eye shape? The default one is rather large and round, but I would like to make them more narrow and slanted; I've seen lots of avatars with this eyeshape but can't figure out how to do it (the hud doesn't provide an option for this). Does anyone know how to do this? I'm new to these specific mesh heads

Try asking the inworld support group. 

I think with both of the M3 heads you have a couple of presets for how "open" the eyes are (fully open, partially closed, mostly closed, fully closed), but not for changed the actual shape as far as I'm aware. The regular M3 head has large, round eyes; the Venus head has slanted, more narrow eyes. If you've seen a Venus head with even more narrow eyes, then the person you saw it on may have created an expression using a partially closed eye position. 

Note that the expression may have used a combination of eyebrow position, eye position, mouth position, etc. in order to create a natural looking expression. Experiment, and have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.