Xstreet SL items doen t appear in my inventory

beccky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi sorry for my bad english.

I bought some items at Marketplace when I connect to SL I have a window that says I get the item, i click on "keep" but the item doesn t appear in my inventory.

I noticed all items doesn t appear begins by Xstreet SL magic box on my local chat.

like this:

"[00:17]  Xstreet SL Magic Box v3.0.11 BDHX3 owned by bdhbrd Wasp gave you 'Betrayed'  ( http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dharmaraksa/239/139/62 )"

Someone know why?

Sorry i can t reply to the post then i edit it.

1- i had try to make a search in my inventory but no match. i m sure of spelling i look in local chat the name of the item. i bought many items (8 items with 6 send by Xstreet) but i can t found only Xstreet item. when i keep other, my inventory go on it directly (highlighted), when i keep Xstreet item, nothing happens.

2- in my marketplace order history it say delivered

3-in don t write Xstreet part in my search on my inventory.

I haven t problem with all other items. juste with these delivered by Xstreet

5 answers to this question

The XStreet Magic box is what delivers the item. Are you searching for Betrayed? Don't put quotation marks around it when you search in inventory. Also be sure you are spelling it right. I know I've been unable to find things before because I forgot how to spell them. Marketplace delivery failures do happen from time to time, but if you are getting the message that they are being delivered and you choose keep, there should be no reason why it isn't going in your inventory. One thing to be very careful of is to make sure you are not in busy or away mode when you click purchase.

i had try to make a search in my inventory but no match. i m sure of spelling i look in local chat the name of the item. i bought many items (8 items with 6 send by Xstreet) but i can t found only Xstreet item. when i keep other, my inventory go on it directly (highlighted), when i keep Xstreet item, nothing happens.

If you go to the Marketplace site you will see at the top next to your name My Marketplace, click that and go to My Account.

When your Marketplace account opens, you will see on the left side, Order History. In there it will tell you if your items have been delivered or not. If it says "Queued for Delivery" you will need to wait until it says "Delivered".

If you still do not have the items after it says Delivered, you wil also see the name of the Creator in that same place & you can contact them and ask for redelivery. You can send them the details in your Order History as proof of purchase.

In addtiion to the perfect Latisha's answer, you can see in the Marketplace if that item have neen delivered to you or is in que. Go to Marketplace > My Marketplace > My Account > Order History.

In any case, remember you can fill a ticket from the Support Portal. As ticket type choose Marketplace > Failed Marketplace Delivery.

(edited for correct typos)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.