Female Teenager Avatar (around 14yo)

Lumaraa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, i i want to create a female teenager avatar.

You know something cute, so i need tips and informatons about skins and shapes or meshbodies or so.

Necause i think the default SL size is still to high, maybe there is a solution to lower m avatar size without buying  a shape but i dubt that. If i look for tennager avatars shapes or skins, i ant find something that fits my imagination. You know most AV aretoo small, most have childreen size.

Oh and on the MP i find skins a shapes that are for "SMB or Tweeneedoo" Avatars, but i cannot find those "Tweeneedoo" Avatar so ... yea ....  help plase

So if you could help me id love you :D

Uhm...why do you think you need to buy a shape? Are you familiar with the basic editing of avatar apperance? There you have a whole bunch of sliders, that also allow you to change your avatars size. I've never brought a single shape in the last five years, because I just made my own or edited those I already had.

Lumaraa wrote:

Yes thats true, but im affraid about deforming and ruining my av copletely lol

Then save a copy of your current shape to your inventory or start with a complete newly created shape (everyone can create shapes, there is no magic or aditional programs involved for the basic one).

If you can't find it on the marketplace, try looking inworld. Not every creator is on the marketplace. I'm guessing that "tweeneedoo" is by the same people who make "toddledoo," so use inworld search for either of those two and see what comes up. You're looking for the people who sell the official mesh body. 

Keep in mind that with any mesh body, you won't be able to use most regular clothing. You'll need clothing - and skins - made for that specific avatar. 

IMO, the "tweeneedoo" avis I saw looked more like...well, tweens. Maybe ten or eleven years old. Styling helps, certainly, and of course some fourteen-year-olds look younger than others, so it all depends on what you like.

How much smaller did you want to be, exactly? The default avatar can get pretty tiny. Try Penny Patton's Vitruvian shapes; they're full perm and can be copied and edited to your heart's content. The smallest is pretty darn small.  You can also google "teen female proportions," "how to draw teen females," etc. for some decent information. Proportion goes a long way, and teens have different proportions than adults or children.

The SMB avatars or Tweeneedoo avatars are both perfect for what you're looking for!

The Tweeneedoo avatar can be found Inworld at Cute Bytes. It takes a bit of searching for, it's in the back of the store.

Here is a link to the SMB avatar on the marketplace! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SMB-Mesh-Body-for-Kids/4736390

Good luck :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.