"STATUS_ERROR" log in message, right before crash.

Agnes Pexington

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

I'm guessing that it's something you are wearing.  if you can stay on long enough, try changing to a basic default avatar, then put on your items one at a time and see where the problem occurs.

If you can't stay on long enough to switch avatars, and you have an Android device, try installing the Lumiya app.  It allows you to put on and take off items from your inventory, and maybe it won't crash as the standard viewers are doing.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to file a Support Case and ask for LL assistance.

Linda's advice is about as right as it can be.

You may be able get a bit more time to attempt a fix by using a newly clean installed viewer or, I hate to say it, clearing your cache. Try a third party viewer you haven't used before.

The desperation strategy is to get Outfits open and replace your current outfit. Do it as quickly as possible. You may crash before that change takes place but hopefully it will have completed server side by the next time you login. Give it 5 minutes. If necessary repeat using the same outfit.

Having a nude outfit with as little as possible on is a good safely measure and a good beginning place for building new outfits.

If these things fail... talk to support. Start off you request with 'I can't login because...'

UPDATE

There are connection problems across the Internet this mornning 9/24. See DownDetector.com for an overview. I am seeing the OP error now. What I was wearing yeterday had no problem. Today it does. 

Is it the connection or the SL servers? I can't tell.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.