Relative dates in posts

Luc Starsider

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When 'Use relative dates' are checked in My Settings->Preferences->Display, posts do not show the time of posting. They only show 'Yesterday PM', or 'Last wednesday AM'.

I prefer relative dates, but I would also like to see the time something was posted. Could this be fixed, please?

- Luc -

Pep wrote:

Ah, so THAT is what "relative dates" means. Pep (thought it was when Lexie took Amanda to dinner , which might explain why they got so upset with Storm.) PS Is "kissing cousins" actually legal in the USA, or is it just used on TV for comic effect?

That might be what it means. :smileyvery-happy: In which case the the community works as it should, and there is nothing to fix. Then I have to file a feature request to get time to display.

- Luc -

Cerise wrote:

Hi, on most browsers, you should see the full date in a tooltip when you hover the mouse over it. This only works on browsers that turn title attributes into hover tips, but I think that is fairly standard now.

You are right. I didn't think of that. Even so, I would prefer if the time was on display. It helps, though, so thank you.

- Luc -

Cerise wrote:

Hi, on most browsers, you should see the full date in a tooltip when you hover the mouse over it. This only works on browsers that turn title attributes into hover tips, but I think that is fairly standard now.

See? This is EXACTLY why we keep you around. *BIG Smile* Thank you Cerise.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.