Why is SL so empty?

MissOlaOfficial

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think you should all come and hang out at the Club I manage.  Lol. 

We are now 10 years old, and a "clean hangout club", and have over 100 unique AV landings a rl day, in our club, .....  but most see the place as empty before they've rezzed properly, or been there more than 8 seconds, and then they leave.... and then IM me saying "Why is your club always empty?"

We have parties every weekend, and they are mostly themed too.  Our main attendance is the magic hour between the USA and Euro time-zones.... between 2pm - 5pm slt every day... and then... I admit - sometimes our attendance falls outside those times - but we are largely a residential sim, so we don't mind that at all, even if it would be nice to welcome people around the clock.

We have live events and DJ-ed events - all are well attended... but.... our club can put people off, by it's name.... which really isn't anything bad at all...it's just how the term in the title has been twisted to mean something different to some people.  

Anyway  the point is, that you have to give places a chance - sometimes you simply pass like ships in the night, the other Avs.... but if you ever feel like hanging out at my Club - drop me a message inworld and I will drop you a LM.  :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.