Is There Any Way To Take Off TheMeshProject Mesh Head? Need Help Asap.

Stvdio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

• Basically, I Have TheMeshProject Deluxe Head & Body Mesh, But I Love The Mesh Body But I'm Not Quite Digging The Head As Much. & I've Been Trying To Figure Out How To Remove It.. & Just Wear Shape Heads, But Still Wearing My Mesh Body.. Someone Told Me Theres A Way To Take It Off. With A Alpha Visible Head.. But It Never Came With One.. Is There Another Way I Can Take It Off Without Ruining Everything? -Please Let Me Know!

2 answers to this question

If the head is a separate object, just right click it and choose Detach, or find the item in your inventory, right click, select Detach.  You will also have to take off the alpha mask that goes with the head, or you'll be the Headless Horseman.

If the head and body are a single object, see the HUD that comes with it.  You should be able to turn on the alpha masking for the head, via the HUD.  This will expose your regular head, IF the alpha mask clothing layer for the mesh body has a variant that doesn't hide the head.  Wear that variant, not an alpha mask clothing layer that hides your entire avatar.

You just...take it off, just like any other attachment in your inventory. You can usually right-click the object itself - the head - and choose "detach" from the pie menu, but if for some reason you can't right click the head, find it in your inventory and do the same thing there, right-clicking the name of the object you want to detach. 

If you are wearing an alpha from the head folder, detach that as well. Find the body folder, and choose an alpha from there. If you are already wearing an alpha from the body folder instead of the head folder, remove the alpha and choose a different one in that folder - I believe it comes with several. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.