BANNED FROM REGION FOR WHAT???

Tiffanyallenbates

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Duplicate post: https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Account/I-WAS-BANNED-FOR-NO-REASON/qaq-p/2961247

Please don't post the same question more than once. It pushes others' questions further down the page, and prevents the helpers from seeing what answers have already been offered.

Any landowner can ban you from any land they own for any reason they want - or no reason at all. Maybe you did something wrong, maybe they just didn't like your face. Their land, their rules. 

However, from another question you posted, I gather you are trying to go to an adult region? Many adult regions have an avatar age limit, often set to avatars thirty days or older only. This is to prevent griefing, primarily. It's likely that you aren't, in fact, banned at all, but simply that your avatar is too young to enter. Try entering that location in a few weeks, and in the meantime, check out one of the many, many, MANY other adult locations in SL; or the many MORE that aren't adult. 

ETA: And, as others said on your previous post, please stop shouting. It's considered very rude. We are not Lindens, only residents just like you, trying to help; and chances are, we have nothing to do with your problem at all, we're just trying to help you understand and solve it.

• Like 4

Posting a question and not liking the answers doesn't mean you should post the same question again. 

The fact is that you are not entitled to go anyplace except on public land owned by LL.  All other land is privately owned and the owner is not required to allow anyone access they don't want on their property.

I'd ban you too if you came to my sim shouting rudely like you are here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.