Is there a way to delete a question I posted?

Dana Mureaux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I posted a question, it was not answered. After sufficient time went by, I found out the answer myself. But the system won't allow me to answer the question myself. Okay, that's pretty stupid, but par for the course, right? So then I went to delete the question entirely BUT there seems to be no way to delete a question once posted. This seems ridiculous on the face of it, but again, par for the course. Still, it seems like there'd have to be a way to delete your own question. I tried editing it and blanking it out, but that didn't work. So now I've edited it to what you are reading now. So, IS there a way to delete this post, or is this simply one more example of bassackwardness?

Okay, I've searched the so-called "Answers" and I see that at least one other person has noticed this tiny little flaw, so evidently there really isn't any way to delete or answer your own question. I guess I have to give LL credit for their consistency at least. Anyway, if someone would be so kind as to "answer" this question in the negative, then I'll be able to mark it as having been "answered".

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.