paypal won't work?

LuminousElf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

you can't use "just" paypal, it has to be verified by connecting a bankaccount and/or creditcard to it, to be sure instant payment is possible when there aren't enough funds on the paypal account itself. LL doesn't take the risk of a possible failing payment due to lack of funds.

Alwin Alcott wrote:

you can't use "just" paypal, it has to be verified by connecting a bankaccount and/or creditcard to it,
to be sure instant payment is possible when there aren't enough funds on the paypal account itself
. LL doesn't take the risk of a possible failing payment due to lack of funds.

Whenever this gets said, its so weird for me. I have used paypal for several years now to buy L$ and never put any money into paypal itself. Its linked to my bank account by something that I think is translated as "direct debit autorisation" (german: Lastschriftverfahren) and therefore counted as an instant payment by all shops and to my liking LL.

Whenever this gets said, its so weird for me...... Its linked to my bank account by something that I think is translated as "direct debit autorisation" (german: Lastschriftverfahren) and therefore counted as an instant payment by all shops and to my liking LL.

and that is exactly the same as i say ....the bank account or CC is to back up the paypal when there are no funds on the paypal itself.

The intended use of paypal is that you put funds on it to pay online, the addition to verify it and add CC or bankaccount is added later to make it more versatile.

In fact it works the same as the usd balance in sl, LL wil first take payments from there, and if there are no funds there they will charge the paypal or CC.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.