Why Can't I see all the reviews on an item?

Adria Akina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

While shopping on marketplace I am finding that even though the review tab shows that there are multiople reviews. Marketplace is only letting me look at one review. As an example I am looking at:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Random-Smile-Copyable/225595?utf8=%E2%9C%93&page=1&product_reviews_sort=rating_value%7Cdesc

It says there are 18 reviews. Yet when I click the tab it only shows me the one review from 'MsMesh'. It does not give me an option to cycle reviews. Even when I tried sorting the reviews in different orders, only hers comes up. This is not the only time this has occured.

Reviews are supposed to be a tool that we can use to garner the experience of previous shoppers. It seems like this is a bug that needs to be addressed.

Thank you.

2 answers to this question

That particular item shows that it was reviewed 18 times but I suspect that one one person actually left a writtten comment.  The others simply checked the number of stars (12 gave it a 5-star rating, 3 gave a 4-star, and the other three left lower ratings), as indicated in the summary. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.