New advatar

CosmicVictoria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you want a good looking human avatar recomend to NOT look for complete avatars, but for individual parts.

Everyone will probably recommend different stores, because there is a varity of good ones out there. My all time favorite for eyes would be Ikon and I'm currently wearing a skin from League but made my own shape.

First, there is nothing wrong with starting with basic avatar and making a shape you like.  If you would like a few base shapes you can play with I can send you a few when I get home .. in about 7 hours :(

For skins, there are a lot of good designers.  I like LAQ because I like their mid-ranged tones.  Esode is another good one.  I have heard 7 Deadly Skins has some group gifts (cost 50 L$ to join the group) and they make some nice skins as well.

Get a few demo skins from several different stores. The hardest part of building your full avatar is finding a skin that works with a shape you like and vice versa..  Keep trying out different combinations until "you" suddenly appear.   

If you are less than 30 days old, 7 Deadly Skins has a nice skin for new residents. If you add them to one of your picks, you can get another nice free one as well. WoW has a free one that' on the "coffee" table just to the left of the stairs as you go in. Demo, demo, demo to find the skin that you like...those will just get you off the newbie radar until you find what you like.

I started with some from eStyle, I've got LAQ, 7 Deadly Skins, WoW, Glam affair, Pumec and Zoul that I use, so lots of good skin makers in SL. Try them and find the one that scream BUY ME...to you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.