Mesh Feet

rockerX0X0X

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Went to The Shops got a male body demo just wondering are there any realistc good looking feet not made by the shops that are compatable with the body.

Because the TheMeshProject (BETA) Free Feet(m) guessing the M like most feet means size medium? it came with no offense were short in length looked like hobbit feet or kids feet.

Tried Slink And the good looking mesh Jomo Feet i Already own but they didnt work idk if it's because it's the demo version of the mesh shape or if it really means no feet in sl are compatable with that stores shapes and only the feet it comes with are ! ?

I second this. If you were using a shape with feet for old school shoes that does not require a mesh foot, then the foot size is set to smallest possible.

The foot size does not matter when you wear alphas to hide the foot. Also, the Slink feet is rigged mesh, not liquid mesh, so the feet stay the same size no matter what size you set on the foot slider under appearance - edit shape.

So, changing to a body with liquid mesh,  the feet will follow the size set on the shape, and suddenly you see that you have tiny feet.

I wonder if you have looked at feet meant for ladies shoes, since TMP use M as an indicator for levels: Flat, Low, Medium, High and Ouch. Do only wear the feet in the male body folder, and try to change the foot size.

I use the male TMP body, hands and feet, and while there are some problems with the body as far as clothing and the neck is concerned -_- the feet are no problem, at least not in the deluxe version, which I got as it´s the only one with an alpha-hud. You can change the feet size with the slider to something looking proportionate to your body size.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.