help find this body shaper plzzz

Naomii1992

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What exactly do you mean by body shaper? The actual shape? It is most likely one that has been either made themselves, or hightly modded into what they wanted. You can ask the store owner and see if they know or will share the info. They're also wearing mesh body parts. I'm not enough of a part expert to know if it's phatazz and tango, or wowmeh, or what. But those things don't give you that exact shape. They work with the shape of your body, so the way they end up looking can vary wildy from person to person. 

You might want to look into mesh shapes :) You're not going to get that kind of roundedness with the default SL body. There are a ton of options out there. The phatazz is no longer being sold, nor is the Wowmeh as far as I know (if they are back on the market, someone please correct me). Personal suggestion.. go with a mesh body rather than seperate parts if you're going to go for mesh, you'll be happier in the end without having to stare at seams all over the place. 

Other than Tango (Lola Tango mesh breasts, or the fitmesh variations) and possibly Brazilia, none of the body mods mentioned in the ad are still being sold. Ghetto Booty and Phat Azz, along with the Wowmeh mesh body, are not available for purchase anywhere anymore. 

I know the Banned booty is still available, so you could look into that; although that body suit doesn't have appliers for it. I agree, however, with trying out full mesh bodies. Mesh parts are great - I still use individual pieces, from time to time - but mesh bodies are sort of the direction things seems to being going, and there are a lot of good ones to choose from. In particular, if you like that shape, check out Lena Lush, or the new Ulukie bodies. Many of the other bodies are made slim, although that can be altered to an extent by the shape worn with the body. The two mentioned are "plumper" bodies by default.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.