HELP ME IDENTIFY LAND RENTAL BUSINESS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. This may be somewhat of a vague question, but I am looking for a particualr land rental business that I use to rent from. The company created (from the rental I use to have with them), square regions with smaller, square parcels available as weekly-monthly rentals. Rentals were used as homes to businesses.

The rental payment boxes were in the center of the lands, and I remember they use to have (maybe 1 year ago - or so) a penguin as a logo for their business. I believe he was wearing sunglasses.

I figure this is probably just a shot in the dark of a question, but I enjoyed the renting process - no grief, good neighbors, and would like to re-rent from this company but cannot find them anywhere.

Any, and all input and help is much appreciated guys.

Thanks!

DejaHo wrote:

NO

Terse and crisp.  Directly to the point.  No punctuation (extra keystrokes) because it's just not needed; a no is a no.  Ergo, perfectly written English.  

A well crafted post. 

i am actual a bit confused myself

is that like NO i cant help bc I know nothing

or like NO I do know something but is not the something you want to know

or like NO I remember that bc I used lived there but I cant remember either

or like NO I cant help bc even tho I can identify and do want to help, I cant actually help bc is a sekrit

+

or like NO is none of the above and I only wrote NO like that way bc my comic sans button got broken by my dog who was feeling not well. So I took him to the vet, my dog. Who wasnt a actual proper trained vet. Just some guy internets qualified. But he was cheap so yanno

The vet try to shave some hair off him. Not off him the vet. Off him my dog. And my dog never liked that and he bite the vet. And the vet got mad and call the dog pound people. And then I had to fight the dog pound guy off bc he was try to kidnap my dog

and then they call the cops on me. So this cop came and I end in a big fight with him as well. And then he try to to taser me, the cop. He wasnt a real cop either btw. He was neighbourhood watch volunteer kinda cop. But fail!! bc my dog bite the cop. bc he is a good dog

and then the ambulance people came. dunno who called them. My dog never bite them tho, the ambulance people. I think he was a bit tired bc he was just licking himself by then. Which he does when he gets tired. But anyways. The cop start whining about how was not fair that he got bitten bc he actual likes dogs. Not like the ambulance guy who is a cat person and not really have much time for dogs at all

which the ambulance guy disputed and he said that the cop is just talking out a hole in head and dont know nothing. And then the cop and the ambulance guy get into a big argue. And the dog pound person was trying to stop them. And the vet was by now lying on the floor moaning bc nobody was helping him

so me and my dog just sneak out the back door and came home. The ambulance lady who had came with the ambulance guy, sneak out with me as well bc them guys in there are bananas, she said

so umm! NO

(: 

ZoeTick wrote:

Pamela Galli wrote:

Yet another gem of a post of irihapetis that deserves an award of some kind.

NO

well am glad that you said this this bc I was really worried about the dog, getting traumatised by all the carryingson

am also glad it wasnt any of the others either seems like

so that just leaves

or NO is more like getting blood out of stones maybe

or NO is something to do with hens teeth. Or penguins teeth. So if we can find a toothy penguin standing on some squared land then mystery solved

(: 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.