Blogger Looking For Fashion Designs

AStormieDay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I Am Trying To Start A Blog,But With That I Need Some Things to blog! if you are intrested in someone to blog your clothes,hair,skin,shape,ect! im you're gal! Just Im Me (AStormieDay) Or send me a NC of your requirments and ill reply back to you asap (also advice is welcomed)

Hiya!

From one blogger to another the best thing to do is start by blogging things you ALREADY have or have just purchased. Most designers will only take people who already have a blog and are blogging. If you like one designer start blogging their stuff and when you see applications from the open up then apply. It will look much better if you are blogging for them before  you ask to be a blogger. It will make you much more likely to get the position. 

Find what you love and blog it and things will fall into place. 

So you don't know how to find instructions to add a link to a blog post, you clearly have a major problem with capitalization and punctuation, and evidently dont have photography skills. You have never blogged anything before. But you "Need Some Things to blog". 

See how that might sound?

A
Stormie
Day wrote:

Hello!
I Am Trying To Start A Blog
,But With That
I Need Some Things to blog!
if you are intrested in someone to blog your clothes,hair,skin,shape,ect! im you're gal! Just Im Me (AStormieDay) Or send me a NC of your requirments and ill reply back to you asap (also advice is welcomed)

I smiled when I read your post.  My dear friend Storm (no relation to you, I'm sure) once asked me the same question.  I told him if you have nothing to write then fabricate stuff.  In other words make up stories.  IT'S THE INTERNET!   And confidentially speaking, he did.

PS I suggest you get your writing skills in order if you want people to read.

After posting what i had to say,i figure out the links and all that...

And if my grammer,puncution and all is off,its cause im typing faster than my brain can function  without fixing it (stupid..ik) 

AND ALSO..i take some pretty damn good photos,but my computer cant handle being on ultra,so! until i do get my next computer,i wanted a photographer..THANK YOU!!!

oh and one moore thing...ITS A FASHION BLOG..ITS JUST PICTURES AND LINKS!

Considering the fact that there are blogs that say nothing then show a picture and a list of credits +slurls, punctuation may or may not be a major factor in blogging. But it's always good to present yourself in the best light possible, especially when looking for stores to entrust you with their creations to blog.

Most designers won't pick you to blog if they do not have a good idea of what your blogging style is. Like Quiggles said, start with clothing that you already have. Also, you can try taking pictures of items at events or hunts, and putting them on your blog, along with vital information. If you see a cool group gift, blog it ^^ This will make your blog a vital resource for people and also help you get your blog posts in. You should aim for 30 blog posts and 3 months active as a blogger before approaching designers.

Once you have this under your belt, where to find designers?

Are you a member of Flickr? If you join and follow people, you may be able to see when designers advertise for new bloggers. Be sure to pay attention to their requirements.

There are number of blogger groups inworld where designers request for bloggers.

Are you a member of Facebook? If you look up "SL Stores Looking 4 Bloggers", you can see what the designers want from their bloggers.

So as you can see, there are ways, but you have to put in the work first.

Good luck! ^^ asnd if you need help feel free to message me inworld.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.