I keep getting this error called Stack-Heap Collision im not a scripter how do I fix it?

Gamer4life2308

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi Gamer,

That error message is coming from a script inside the mesh item. WIthout knowing what it does, it's difficult to offer any advice other than to remove the script. Come back to your question and edit it via "Options" over there on the right. Tell us more...

ETA: Well, now I can imagine what the script might be trying to do, but I can't imagine why it would be throwing a stack-heap collision message if it was properly written.

Contact the creator and ask him/her what the hell is going on. If you can't get a rise of them (sorry, I couldn't resist) you may have to try another product. There are others.

Don't worry about being reported Gamer, you're not the first to have scriptile dysfunction (just swat me) and you won't be the last.

;-).

Good luck!

• Like 1

The script error "stack heap collision" means the script has run out of memory.  If the script is no-mod, then there's nothing you can do to fix it.   

As Maddy says, it shouldn't be happening -- the scripter has made an error somewhere.   You will have to take it up with whoever sold you the item.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.