objects & textures appearing slower

Douglas Czavicevic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Try this  clean your caches, the dns caches too, restart yor router see how it goes. Maybe it was the rolling restart that has been, it always slows me down when it is done.

If it's still there I tell you sometimes in Second life and also world of war craft I see this so I install fresh video drivers or install again the video drivers and and second life, paying attention to make to clean good the keys and poof as magic all runs good.

For me it's been the opposite.  With 2.5's updated KDU libraries and then improvements in how rezzing is handled in 2.5.1, I've noticed that textures start rezzing much more quickly.  This week's server release has increased the rate that objects are rezzed as well.  As Shakira mentioned, try cleaning out your cache and relogging.  From there, open up your inventory window and click the Recent' tab and then back to 'My Inventory' - that sort of 'jiggles the handle' and gets the viewer to reload your inventory from the asset server a little more quickly.  Hopefully things improve for you - good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.