Stuff you may not know

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Richtea57 wrote:

(Annie Power fell at the last when going away).

Thereby apparently saving the bookies £40 million (that's $100 million US) in accumulator payouts.

[All because I wanted to be on top so much I used a minidrone to bite the horse in the ass as it jumped the last.]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aislin Ceawlin wrote:

But it's on the internet, so it HAS to be true!!

Quite so.

Though, for my most recent court appearance, it didn't help my defence much when I presented for my alibi the tweet I had posted mentioning I was shopping at Tesco's at the time of the robbery.

Richtea57 wrote:

Though, for my most recent court appearance, it didn't help my defence much when I presented for my alibi the tweet I had posted mentioning I was shopping at Tesco's at the time of the robbery.

Not a good idea if you're being prosecuted for shoplifting by Tesco...

LlazarusLlong wrote:

Richtea57 wrote:

(Annie Power fell at the last when going away).

Thereby apparently saving the bookies £40 million (that's $100 million US) in accumulator payouts.

[All because I wanted to be on top so much I used a minidrone to bite the horse in the ass as it jumped the last.]

The poor souls did get hammered a wee bit; sadly I had very little to do with said hammering....quite the contrary. Still, hope springs and all that.

Carlole's finished in front of mine so it's your choice.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Pardon me... I sometimes find it difficult to differentiate between those who are clutching their pearls and those who are simply readjusting their scrotum for comfort.

...Dres

At my age, I am constantly readjusting for comfort...I used to clutch, but I haven't the energy anymore.

Drongle McMahon wrote:

... £40 million (that's $100 million US) ...

Please tell me where you got that exchange rate. I want to convert all my money immediately. :smileysurprised:

Which way? I could do you a favour if you're selling dollars...

[i ran it up the flagpole and wondered if someone might salute the Stars and Stripes!]

Derek Torvalar wrote:

I see Xiola popped up on Ciaran's blog.

Too bad she doesn't answer her mail.

(And I don't even own a stick)

Damn cheek! She's taking the credit for cleaning up the GD forum when any fule do no that it has been due to a massive effort by myself - with a little help from my friends.

She also got this right about my recent initiative: "it’s a lesson for us on how to improve our processes and communications"

Who do you think she might be referring to by this, Derek? "we’re just a target for people who get a kick out of poking us with a stick!"

I liked the way she described my cabal though: "Inventive. Creative. Problem-solvers. Visionaries. Vocal. Sometimes misunderstood."

It seems that she likes Linden Lab: "It’s a great place for anyone to work at!"

Probably because they are willing to recruit Community Managers who enjoy ending sentences with prepositions - and redundant ones at that!

Finally, I like the way Xiola reveals that she is interested in Formica, and would like to visit that island one day.

LlazarusLlong wrote:

Derek Torvalar wrote:

I see Xiola popped up on Ciaran's blog.

Too bad she doesn't answer her mail.

(And I don't even own a stick)

Damn cheek!
when any fule do no that it has been due to a massive effort by myself - with a little help from my friends.

She also got this right about my recent initiative:
"it’s a lesson for us on how to improve our processes and communications"

Who do you think she might be referring to by this, Derek? "
we’re just a target for people who get a kick out of poking us with a stick!
"

I liked the way she described my cabal though:
"
Inventive. Creative. Problem-solvers. Visionaries. Vocal.
Sometimes misunderstood.
"

It seems that she likes Linden Lab: "
It’s a great place for anyone to work at!
"

Probably because they are willing to recruit Community Managers who enjoy ending sentences with prepositions - and redundant ones at that!

Finally, I like the way Xiola reveals that she is interested in Formica, and would like to visit that island one day.

Hmm, yes.

I am not too sure who she is referring to there. I mean a bit of slight to some members of the community, don't you think. Engaging in frivolous behaviour like that is not what I would necessarily call, hmm,  sporting, ya know. I mean, there really isn't much of a challenge there, is there?

Not to mention, from what I hear, the only poking of Lindens that is going on is amongst themselves.

LlazarusLlong wrote:

KarenMichelle Lane wrote: Just keeps on licking the General Forum Clean......

Gonna keep on until
stops happening.

LOL - I guess I could have posted that reaponse back in the SL Answers version of that Thread but the OP was so indignant about the answers he had received so far.

[/me lays down and lets the cleaning pup erase me post........]

LlazarusLlong wrote:

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

LOL - I guess I could have posted that reaponse back in the SL Answers version of that Thread but the OP was so
indignant
about the answers
he
had received so far.

Probably because the OP was a "she" .. .

Oops, I feel a gender slap coming!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.