Your website layout in both secondlife.com and Marketplace looks skewed today. What's up?

Fenris Boa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I noticed today, that Marketplace looked weird in my Firefox-browser today. The left side menu's were fine, but all the images and other content were pushed down the side (below the fold). Also when I upload new products for my own MP-store there's problems. The little 'Actions' twisty now seems to send the drop-down menu inside the frame, which seem to activate a scroll-bar next to the window.

Same goes for normal viewing of Marketplace. Left side menu is ok - but all the images/products have been pushed down below the fold.

It looks like someone has been tampering with your source code. It looks equally bad in both Firefox and Safari browsers, AND all other websites looks fine on my MacBook Pro.

Have you changed anything in your general layout, I wonder?

Yours Fenris Boa

2 answers to this question

KarenMichelle is right.  It's probably your own browser messing up.  If refreshing the page doesn't solve it, trying clearing its cache or, as she suggests, simply using a different browser.  BTW, it's not our web site.  We are all SL residents, just like you.   Lindens never come here to Answers. We use the Linden Lab web site but have no more control over it than you do.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.