Everything seems borked

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Everything was fine with my sl last night.  This evening i log in and im a cloud...i have had this before so i go through the steps for the character testing...this doesn't fix it...instead of a long story i will say i have done the following:

character testing

texture refresh

renderunloadedavatars set to true...set to false..set to true again...(true only works on the sl viewer)

deleted and reinstalled all viewers (singularity, sl and firestorm) 64 bit

reset my internet modems (yes i lost internet last night)

hard booted all modems and my own computer several hundred times

followed all the firestorm instructions about failed baked avatars

changed skins, shape, eyes and headbase

made sure my texture(can't remember) was set to 0

cleared cache many times

I have had trouble removing prim items - changing shape  - everything is grey and i can not see mesh items (no i did not update any drivers over night)

This is not account or viewer specific as all accounts and all the viewers i listed above seem to be affected. I would LOVE to have put in a support ticket, but the categories don't fit...

does anyone have any advice or are you experiencing the same thing???

I have some weird problems too.
When I log in at my land all scripted attachments and mesh parts of my avatar won't rezz and I get a flood of script errors.
I can't use any scripted object while scripts are allowed on my land.

When I log in at a different region everything will rezz just fine and after tp home all stays fine but I can't change outfits cause then I get all the errors again.

Both of you sound like the problem is probably the region you are on.

Ina, your symptoms sound like BUG-772 - Simulator refusing to rez objects after 10 hour timeframe.

Zizihyde - your problem sounds like capability fail on the region (region restart will fix it) or are you connecting to SL over a cellular network? Cellular networks do not work well for SL since the change over to CDN.

You should both get your regions restarted which will hopefully fix the problem. If the region is a mainland region then you will need to contact Linden Lab support to request a region restart - see https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

There are a lot of regions in a bad state at the moment because there have been no LL rolling restarts on main channel for a few weeks now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3405 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.