Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

YAY Hippie! So nice you can post again in the morning! Happy Monday to you! Big hugs and love!

940851_533225066718603_944683001_n.jpg

Good to be back in the mornings Val!  Big hugs!

Peace!

I'm up, I'm up already. Val, I'll be ready for you as soon as I get the sand out of my eyes.

Ummm, Hippie? Could ya give me a hand?

Maddy

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

YAY Hippie! So nice you can post again in the morning! Happy Monday to you! Big hugs and love!

Peace!

I'm up, I'm up already. Val, I'll be ready for you as soon as I get the sand out of my eyes.

Maddy

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Myke Tyson! I recognized you! :D Good morning Maddy!!!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Peace!

Maddy

LOL!  Sure Maddy!  I will ring the bell!  Now go to your corners, make this a clean fight!  <DING>

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and Maddy! Woohoo, busy week packing and getting ready to go down South on Saturday! Can't wait to be there with plenty of sunshine: I'm wearing my new sunglasses already to get into condition.
:P
Hugs and love ya!

dog_suitcase.jpg

Morning Val!  HEHEH!  Love the picture!  Have a great time!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and Maddy! Woohoo, busy week packing and getting ready to go down South on Saturday! Can't wait to be there with plenty of sunshine: I'm wearing my new sunglasses already to get into condition.
Hugs and love ya!

dog_suitcase.jpg

Peace!

...stows away in Val's car...

66781.jpg

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hugs and love ya!

dog_suitcase.jpg

Peace!

...stows away in Val's car...

66781.jpg

HEHEH!  Hippie drops some dramamine in Maddy purse.

Peace!

The exciting prospect of a vacation in the South of France with you taxes my patience Val. I think I shall fly...

I Shall Fly.jpg

Either you find bigger wings or you get a smaller dog avi, Maddy, otherwise I'm afraid you'll never get to take off like that! (or you crash before arriving) :D

valerie Inshan wrote:

I' going by train. Come on in Maddy!

petit-train-des-toutous.jpg

The exciting prospect of a vacation in the South of France with you taxes my patience Val. I think I shall fly...

I Shall Fly.jpg

Paris control: You are cleared to Destination Indian Springs via after take off radar vectors to 4000 feet thereafter present position direct BOM do not pass BOM at 6000 feet or below after passing 15000 feet turn right on heading 280 to intercept j156 direct ZZT thereafter intercept j158 own navigation read back."

Maddy 1701: "Roger Maddy 1701 is cleared to Destination Indian Springs via after take off radar vectors to 4000 feet thereafter present position direct BOM do not pass BOM at 6000 feet or below after passing 15000 feet turn right on heading 280 to intercept j156 direct ZZT thereafter intercept j158 own navigation and I need another pencil."

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I' going by train. Come on in Maddy!

petit-train-des-toutous.jpg

I Shall Fly.jpg

Paris control: You are cleared to Destination Indian Springs via after take off radar vectors to 4000 feet thereafter present position direct BOM do not pass BOM at 6000 feet or below after passing 15000 feet turn right on heading 280 to intercept j156 direct ZZT thereafter intercept j158 own navigation read back."

Maddy 1701: "Roger Maddy 1701 is cleared to Destination Indian Springs via after take off radar vectors to 4000 feet thereafter present position direct BOM do not pass BOM at 6000 feet or below after passing 15000 feet turn right on heading 280 to intercept j156 direct ZZT thereafter intercept j158 own navigation and I need another pencil."

Peace!

HAHAHAHA!!!! :D

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie, Mr. 
Space Craft Builder! I just found something especially for you! Hugs and love ya my friend! 

OH wow Val!  That is so far out!  Thank you!  And Happy hump day to you and all!

Peace!

I like that the "Build the Enterprise" organization has a "100 Year Roadmap". The "Long Now" organization is looking out 100 times farther and I hope to visit their clock when it's done...

http://longnow.org

And you'll find information on the clock here...

http://longnow.org/clock/